Ladies Spring Retreat
The 2019 Ladies Retreat will be held on April 26-28 at Spruce Lake Retreat Center
Delve deeper with us as we explore how to FIND wisdom, and what it looks like to CHOOSE this way of thinking. Understand how the promises of Proverbs can IMPACT our everyday lives and how to CHECK that we are making it stick.
It's Laughter, Learning and a Lot of owls!
• Saturday registrations is still open - see Christine Muller.
• Deposit of $50 due at registration. Remainder due by April 1st. Make checks payable to Calvary BFC.
• Needs-based scholarships are available.
CHOICE 1: Stay The Whole Weekend:
• Two nights and five meals at a mountain retreat.
• Begin enjoying the retreat center anytime on Friday OR depart from the church at 5pm. Events begin 6:30 pm.
Head home Sunday afternoon.
• Choose a 4-person room for $175 or a 3-person room (based on availability) for $195
CHOICE 2: Spend The Day Only:
• Full day, morning coffee, two meals and snacks
• Join us at 8:30 am and stay as late as you'd like!
• Cost for one day only: $90
NEW to the church or never attended the retreat? Take time to consider coming! Each year there are new people, so you are not alone. The retreat is one of the best ways to feel like a connected part of Calvary. Ask Christine about our schedule, rooms, and activities: email@example.com or learn more at calvarybfc.org/retreat.
Featuring Rachel Schmoyer as our speaker.
A resident of the Lehigh Valley, Rachel is married to a Bible Fellowship Church pastor and is raising four kids ages nine thru thirteen. A graduate of Cairn University, she has a passion for everyone to find simple truths in the complex parts of scripture. Her blog "Read the Hard Parts of Scripture" has been featured in several magazines, including Focus on the Family. When she is not blogging, reading biographies on the First Ladies helps her unwind and forget about the piles of dishes needing to be washed!
Rachel is excited to spend a weekend with us in April and looks forward to sharing God's word on Finding Wisdom in the book of Proverbs.
Get to know Rachel a bit more by visiting her blog at: readthehardparts.com.